Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tadaaa I am back

Well not completely, I am still transitioning to the blog world from the outer world that I had been lost in for a while.

Did someone miss me? I know a few people did :). Ok welcome me back.

So what was I upto all these days?..hmm..lemme recall a few. Visited Chennai (not so nice), got my car wind shield broken and later repaired, had my youngest sis gugu over to give me company, created a design for her blog, tried out some successfull and some disasterous recipies, did some creative craft works with gugu, fought a lot with gugu, enjoyed gugu's songs, a lotta shopping, lost a pound and put 4 back on, watched Desperate Housewives back to back on DVDs, hmmm what else....yeah..went on a great weekend trip, lunched at a dhaba. And now here I am back to blogging with lots of stuff to blog about! Will be coming up with more posts on the things that I described above, got the pics and all ready...just have to take out time to write down.

5 Comments:

At 5/26/2006 7:23 AM, Blogger Vels said...

Oh No... Not again. Life was peaceful in the internet world till now. Anyways... Welcome Back :-)

 
At 5/30/2006 12:30 AM, Blogger sou said...

good to have you back!

 
At 5/30/2006 6:10 AM, Blogger Tweety said...

Sou - thanks.
Phreak - don't even think of comparing your no-design blog with the creative one I made :-P

 
At 7/01/2021 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
scrap cars sydney
scrap cars toowoomba

 
At 7/01/2021 8:10 PM, Blogger Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for unwanted cars gold coast
cash for scrap cars ipswich

 

Post a Comment

<< Home