Thursday, February 23, 2006

A team to cherish



My team at Macromedia.
A wonderful team full of fun and productivity. If you were to ask me what drives me every morning to go to work...my answer - The Team!. I bet everyone else on team would answer the same.
A classic example of Work Hard Party Harder...only with a slight difference - both happened at the same time with us.
I fail to put the entire experience in words. The teasing, the leg pulling, the wrestle fights of guys, the cribbing, the bitching, the bhelpuri sessions, the alphas, the betas, the team lunches and parties, the release-time pressurem, the photo shoots...
Sigh...its all just memories now...
Now we are just 3 of us and the manager, trying quite hard but in vain, to keep up the spirit.

Truly DREAM TEAM it was...perfectly right mix of personalities and attitudes.



Update: 27 Feb 06
Aaaaahhhhaaa...just now found a pic on Gaggu's flickr...the one where we were making bhelpuri in his cube. Look at him chopping away the onions with full concentration :)

2 Comments:

At 2/23/2006 7:37 PM, Blogger gagneet said...

We miss you too tweets... :-)

 
At 2/23/2006 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes...i tooo miss... It was fun..I have never enjoyed work the way i did in MM and u r correct it was only because of Team..THE TEAM :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home