Monday, January 09, 2006

Hangover

I had the worst one this Sunday with all the drinking I did on Saturday nite. Wanted to celebrate belated New Years Eve with friends at my place and ended up flushing a lot of alcohol down the throat and a bit of tobacco into the lungs...thanks to the lovely hukka my friends brought over.


We did have a lot of fun. My hangover stunts kept them entertained till late in the nite...like 4am. And again they entertained me the next morning telling me all that I did ... which by the way, I had no recollection of. Boy ... was that fun!

All that fun lasted till friends were around and till the alcohol controlled my brain. Once they left, the real trouble started. I guess my body experienced a deep trauma with what I did to it. I am not sure if my kidneys are functioning or not. Seems like the brain is painfully trying to restore the connection with the rest of the body. The entire sunday was spent lying on the bed...nauseous and heavy.

I think i am gonna faint even if I just think of drinks.
Bye bye booze ... for a long long time.

4 Comments:

At 1/09/2006 4:34 AM, Blogger Tweety said...

whoo..someone new visited my blog :)!

 
At 1/11/2006 12:30 AM, Blogger Aroop M Cherian said...

Hmmm ... nice to read u r blog ! Keep em coming !

 
At 1/17/2006 6:42 AM, Blogger Gautam said...

dunkard...
kya yaar... control nahi hota to kyu piti hai ;)
I can understand wht u went thru.. had the same exp when i kinda crossed my limits in the company party....
Anyways.... the feeling of not having alcohol just remains for a day....
Was ready to get slushed again the day after :)

 
At 2/09/2006 1:45 AM, Blogger Surath Chatterji said...

fuckin' nice hookah..i must say

 

Post a Comment

<< Home