Thursday, November 24, 2005

Do I really need to blog?

Where the hell does everyone find time to blog yaar! Even if I do get time, I am so damn lazy to type down something over here. Yes, I dont mind typing down loads and loads of crap on someone's chat window, but then, thats an interaction...there is someone on the other end reading (atleast you think they do)...responding etc.
Actually, if I look at it, my mind is never idle, it is full of thoughts all the while, no matter whether they make sense or not. But somehow I cant get my lazy fingers to type it all down. If I were to really note down everything that goes on in my head, the whole of internet space wouldnt be enough to store it. And also I would be a challenge to top psychiatrists in the world....he he.
Wow, I cant believe I typed so much. Good start ! Hope to continue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home